Thursday, June 9, 2011

Go Moroccan!

I am not talking about the Real Housewives of NYC's recent episodes featuring the country, but a line of hair care products called Moroccan Oil, link here.  Last Tuesday I was sick of my long tresses and cut several inches of my hair for a long bob.  I visited my good friend and hair stylist Megan who works at Hair and Now located on Richmond Road for you local people.  Hair and Now uses and sells Moroccan Oil products and is an approved carrier.  I was able to snag some Moroccan Oil for my own everyday use while at the salon.  
Any left on your palms? Rub into skin and rough elbows.
 It is safe and encouraged to use everyday, helping hair health and reducing blow drying time.  If you are like me and use blow dryers, flat iron and other hot tools the oil will also protect your strands.  Apply to ends of damp hair after shampooing and style as normal.  Megan combined the oil with their Hydrating Styling Cream (see picture below) and rubbed into my hair below styling using a round brush and blow dryer.
 I am also looking forward to trying their Curl Control Cream this summer!