Thursday, June 30, 2011

Marital Barn Bliss

I am very pleased to announce that my very best friend is getting married next year! In a barn! Sounds crazy, but I think it is one of the most romantic locations for weddings.  Here in Kentucky there are many beautiful ones surrounded by lush hills and trees (and of course bluegrass).  I am so excited for her big day and to stand beside her as her M.O.H.  And of course she and myself have started compiling inspirations and ideas, I mean the big day is less than a year away!  Here are some beautiful ideas for those rustic and romantic weddings.
Wildflowers in mason jars and burlap table runners, lots of candles.  Yes please.

I just love white paper lanterns, this was a beautiful wedding.

Twinkle lights and all white, stunning.

If your barn is lacking in technology, great display idea for photos.

Notice the beautiful wreath and soft drapery to add elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment