Thursday, February 2, 2012

2.) Words

Day Dos Folks! I have held on to this magazine cover for a while now.  I keep it at my desk and pull it out every now and then.  That's exactly what I did today actually.  My first attraction was the font, how beautifully the letters started, ended, and interconnected.  Also, I love grey & yellow color combination.  But the word transformation applies to my life as of recently.  I am trying to figure out basically what I want to be and when.  

What I mean by that is, we hope to start trying for a family this year.  But due to outside constraints and complications (none health related God willing) the timing is not ideal.  And I am hoping very soon for that transformation of becoming a mother to happen sometime very soon.  

Also, I am enjoying teaching at UK so much.  I am slowly transforming into an educator.  I never thought I would become one, in the academic sense of the word.  But, I enjoy teaching my students about the professional side of design and that there's more to it than funky curved walls and theories.  Do I want to this forever? I am not sure yet. 

Thanks for stopping by! I am excited for the upcoming weekend! Lots of happenings with family and friends! 
XO
C

No comments:

Post a Comment