Wednesday, February 8, 2012

4.) A Stranger, or a room full of them

It's officially Day 8 of the challenge and I've already failed, I'm hanging my head in shame!  Today I'm posted Day 4.  I was unable to find a stranger that I felt comfortable taking their picture so I have two options for this challenge: 
-The picture above is a stranger to me, I went on a concert tour in Chi-Town one summer and met this monk while walking in the park.  He took a picture with my "ugly doll", that strangely resembles a good friend of mine (it's the hairy chest).
-The picture below is the UK vs Florida game that the husband and I went to last night.  Which our #1 ranked team won by many points! I was technically in a room full of thousands of strangers. See them all?
Now that I've officially loopholed the heck out of this challenge, be prepared for a ton of make-up posts.  I have another busy week again and will be traveling tomorrow all day for a site visit 3.5 hours away from home.  So I'm trying to post when I can as of lately.  Looking forward to a relaxing weekend full of grading projects, which my students will be turning in today.
Happy Hump Day
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment