Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blessed Beyond Belief

I hope the holiday was a happy, safe and relaxing one. Ours was fantastic and the husband and I both are back at the office today. Vacations never last long enough, I always want one more day! My husband and I were able to spend time with both of our families on Christmas Day, which was exhausting, but wonderful!  We finished off Christmas with our own gift exchange at the end of day, just us.  We are so blessed that everyone made it to where they were going safely, that we are able to give gifts and share scrumptious meals together!  This was the best Christmas I think!

My big gift from my parents was an iPhone 4S and I am in love with it.  I am sure the excitement will eventually wear off, but right now I can't keep my little paws off of it.  It's amazing all I can do with this little thing!  From my husband my big gift were these:
Michael Kors Black Pumps
I had asked for a classic pair of black pumps and this is what he got!  There are comfortable, beautiful and the perfect staple for almost any outfit.  I am wearing them to work today actually!  Thank you honey!

Our 11 month old pup Hudson was off course along for the ride and Santa brought him a huge braided bone shaped like a candy cane.  He carries it around with him everywhere!
On Christmas Eve.
We are all so blessed and are thankful that we have a reason to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior! What a great year 2011 has been.  We are looking forward to 2012 and the surprises and blessings it holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment