Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Hour

 This afternoon I am meeting my mom at the Jean Farris Winery here in Lexington off of Old Richmond Road.  The winery and bistro has been dubbed Best Dining in Kentucky, and I agree.  The atmosphere, cuisine and wine is to the highest standard.  I enjoy every experience I have there.  My mother and I are just partaking in their "happy hour" from 3-6 to enjoy some wine, appetizers, cheese and maybe a dessert.  My husband treated me to a lovely dinner here for my birthday last year and it was very romantic and lovely.  We just talked on the patio for hours enjoying everything.  Including the live entertainment!  The winery provides live musicians, elevating the atmosphere and providing musicians an artistic outlet. If you get an opportunity to visit, please do, it does not disappoint.  But at least, taste the wine!  My palette at this point is not very developed (I am working on it), but every wine was delicious (and my parents palette, which is advanced, love the wine offerings from Jean Farris).  Happy Friday to everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment