Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence & Sweet Daisies

I hope everyone's Independence Day was wonderful.  Saturday we attended a cousin's wedding here in Lexington, which was a blast.  We wish nothing but the best for the new couple who are off to live in Germany.  The husband and I enjoyed having our friends over on Sunday for a cookout and to also enjoy our new deck patio complete with a fireworks show we can see from our backyard. Our actual Fourth was spent relaxing and lazing about, and we haven't done that in a long time.  It was wonderful! 

As I have mentioned before my BFF is tying the knot and we are pulling ideas for her big day for next year.  Her favorite flower are daisies.  Sweet, Simple and Symmetrical.  I have pulled some beautiful arrangements and bouquet ideas.  Since we know that is a flower she will and must be using, I thought it would be a great starting point for color combinations for her other decorations, invitations and etc. 
My favorite. Black, white and green.

What an simple fast centerpiece.  Brings in black to the scheme.

Combined with sunflowers and red.  Beautiful for a fall wedding.

Most appropriate with daisies, yellow and green accents.  Of course lots of white as well.

Great way to mark table with metal bucket and jelly beans add color accents.

Gorgeous Bouquet.  Hints of purple and small white tea roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment