Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Best Show Period

I haven't yet talked about my Zooey Deschanel obsession, but basically I look up to her.  I look to her for fashion, hair, music and so much more.  I model my bangs after her! She always has great looking hairstyles!  Unfortunately the recent news of her divorce with Death Cab husband can't be easy to deal with.  Fortunately however, she is the star of the greatest show on television (I hope this helps with the pain, if there is any pain).
Everyone must watch this show!
It's called New Girl and airs on Fox at 9 p.m. (EST) right after Glee for all those gleeks out there.  I think it is absolutely hilarious! I laugh out loud, literally!  It takes a lot for me to laugh like that.  I have one of those loud hearty laughs so when I think something is outright funny, everybody within a  5 mile radius knows about it.  It is about Jess, a school teacher, who after finding her boyfriend cheating needs a new place to live and finds three men needing a roomie on Craigslist.  Jess discloses that her best friend is a model and the douchiest of the men (Schmidt) excitedly accepts her as a new roommate even though the other guys are weary to live with a woman.  Then the hilarity ensues!  The guys help Jess with men and vice versa.  Schmidt also has a Douche Bag Jar that he must put money in when he does something....well...douchey.  There is some obvious tension between Chicagoan Nick and Jess.  And Winston and Schmidt have competitions with each other constantly.  Jess is hilarious and the quirky girl that is true to herself.  
Helping a girl out.
For example, in last Tuesday's episode she went to pick up her model bestie at da club and showed up in pj pants and a hoodie, and I'm like, "I have totally done that!"  And she sings and makes up songs about random things and my husband is like, "You totally do that!"  It is a really enjoyable show and is just fun to watch.
Falling in heels, ever so graceful.
Crying and watching Dirty Dancing, we've all been there right?
I feel like the comedy this show has, reminds me of how me and my friends interact with each other.  That is refreshing and I feel like I'm watching friends act goofy on TV rather than too cool people that I would never know living in their loft sipping espresso.  So I recommend to take the plunge and give the show a whirl.  My Friday so far isn't turning out as I'd hoped, but I know I've got all my New Girl episodes to keep me company and make me smile when I get home!

Happy Weekend Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment