Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Samplicity

Whenever I come across something like this I'm like, "Why didn't I think of this!?!"  Birchbox is a Monthly Sample of designer beauty products that come directly to you!  I am thinking of joining and also getting my mother a membership as a Christmas gift.  Let's face it, my mother goes crazy for samples at Sak's or Nordstroms!  So here's the deal: 4 to 5 handpicked products from Nars, Redken, Carol's Daughter, Keihl's and more will come to you in a Birchbox each month for $10/month.  The more months you commit to, the price will go down and shipping is free.  If you love to try new products and love free beauty products, you should definitely give it a whirl.  Or maybe give it a whirl to someone else as a creative and unique gift this holiday season!
Also, if you fell in love with one of your samples and need more.....Birchbox sells their samples in full size and you get free shipping for $50 or more of full size products.

No comments:

Post a Comment