Tuesday, November 8, 2011

S.A.D.

The time change does this to me every year.  Bring on the Seasonal Affective Disorder (or S.A.D.).  Now it is sunny on my way to work, but practically dark when I get off.  Boo!

Yesterday my husband, Hudson and I took a walk, made dinner, ate dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, folded some laundry.  Landing us on the sofa for some "tube time" about 6ish and it was PITCH BLACK OUTSIDE!  I began to feel drowsy all of a sudden and had the urge to get ready for bed, but it was only 6:30!  Every year, it never fails.  I become perpetually depressed, lets hope my weight isn't affected by the upcoming hibernation.  Bring it on winter, do your worst.  This year is going to be different.  I'm going to accomplish everything and more! Mwah-ha-ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment