Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School Eve

Tomorrow is my first day of school, as a teacher! I am super excited about this new adventure.  Although I don't think the students are as excited as I am.  I know when I was a student I wish more alumni were around to support us and advise us.  So now this is my chance to give back! I'll let you know how my first day goes.

Our Hudson is almost one year!  I cannot believe it, but we excited to see him grow!
My boy only eats organic natural.
To top it off, it is a full moon so all the crazies are out and my moods are unpredictable.
From our deck.
Hey Big Spendah!
My latest Essie color added to the family, called Big Spender.  Hoping it will brighten up a dark winter wardrobe and pathetic winter season we have had thus far here.

No comments:

Post a Comment