Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Too late to change my major to Anthropology?

I've still got the shopping fever and so I thought I would share more items I am looking at.  On of my favorite retail stores of the moment is Anthropologie.  The stores atmosphere is lovely and almost everything in the store is just beautiful and intricately detailed.  For Christmas I just asked for gift cards to this store.  And Santa delivered! So I cannot wait to go on a shopping spree and actually shop at Anthropologie (meaning, buy more than one thing, and buy something not from the sale rack for once!).  We unfortunately do not have one in my town, but I am very familiar ordering from them online or just taking the time to go up to Cincinnati and visit.  Here are some items that I have my eye on:
Link here
One of my favorite time periods is actually the 30s/40s.  I love the style of clothes, hair and history of the world during that time.  This tuxedo jacket reminds me of that time and I think it's divine.
Link here.
paired with these beauties.
I love this sweet polka dot dress paired with these delightful coral flats.  Just lovely.  However I am not sure if i could pull off this dress for I have hips, major hips.  I don't think this dress would accent them well, but I still love this look!
Link here.
I love this romper! This reminds me of the 30s so much! I have to have it, I must have it, by gosh I think I might just get it!  I would like to try this on.  Like I've said before I am busty and hippy so I could look dreadful.  But, I think this is classic, elegant and detailed to the point of not overdoing it. 
xo
C


No comments:

Post a Comment