Friday, October 21, 2011

Furry Terror

Our little man turns 9 months today, I can hardly believe it!  He can handle sit, lay down, stay (but not for too long), off (some of the time), playing well with other pooches and walking on a leash (thanks to the genius gentle leader!).  But as far as jumping, hopping up to see whats happening on the kitchen countertops and chewing on EVERYTHING he does not have a handle on.  Hudson tests my patience every single day, but I still love 'em.  We are working on the other issues, I know it takes time.  And I've heard it takes 2 years to train a great dog.  Hudson is one of the smartest dogs we've ever seen, so when he does misbehave (even though he knows better) we forget so fast that he is still so young and not even one year old yet. 

He also isn't getting as big as we thought.  He is about the size of a border collie rather than a Labrador. Now I am not complaining, but I was expected a larger animal.  And I must say he is one the most handsome dogs I have seen in a while (but maybe I'm biased?).  We love him and sometimes I still can't believe I have a dog of my very own!  Happy 9 month fur kid!
3 months.  I could pick him up with one hand!
9 months and 40 lbs later! still so flipping cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment