Wednesday, October 19, 2011

No Excuse

My oh my how long has it been?  There is no excuse as to why it has been so long since I have posted anything.  Lack of inspiration? Busy with work? Stressed? Slightly Depressed?  A number of factors have contributed to this I think.

But during my absence I fell in love.  Fell in love with Pinterest! I have created so many crafts, tried out new hairstyles and created new looks with my existing clothes thanks to pinterest boards.  If you have checked it out, you really must.  And at first I didn't really get it and was slow to catch on, but through perseverance and spreading the love I have really enjoyed using this site. 

For my first example: I found a pin showing this messy wonderful updo (pins usually provide links which have shown me so many new wonderful blogs that are out there).  
http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/
 This particular pin lead me to the attached blog and turns out it is wonderful.  The blogger is a twenty-something hair stylist and jewelry designer.  The site has so many wonderful tutorials and videos to get fun with hair.  Check it out here.

So I decided to give it a try.......Please note that they look nothing like the original, but it was fun to play and with practice I hope I get better.  

Somehow mine turned out really messy!



New bangs. yay! channeling zooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment