Monday, October 24, 2011

One Year

This picture shows just how happy we were/are!
We did it!  One year ago on this day I married my best friend!  They say the first year is the hardest and most trying and I completely agree.  It's amazing how you can be so in love with someone and no matter how mad you are at them, how much they annoy you and drive you crazy that you still love them unconditionally and no matter what!  Tonight we will be staying in the same hotel we were the night after our wedding.  What a wonderful day it was, it know seems like a dream.  Dinner will be at a local fine restaurant (I'll post about the meal later, hopefully it's divine) along with a recreated wedding cake topper for us to enjoy (since we hardly got to enjoy the cake at our own wedding!) and my parents will be watching our fur child so we can relax!  Happy Anniversary to my partner in crime, best friend, future father of my children, husband! I love you!
That's about all the cake we got to eat! But it was a great party!
Romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment