Thursday, October 20, 2011

Initial Here

It's a comeback and everyone is talking about it.  Monograms that is.  When I was in high school I got my monogrammed necklace, earrings, ring and bracelet set.  I was so excited when they arrived.  Then in the beginnings of college it was monogrammed totes, then the trend sort of went away.  I still wear my classic monogrammed jewelry, even though my initials have now changed.  But there are beautiful classic staples and work well, especially when needing to dress preppy for certain events here in Lexington. 

My mother gave me this on my birthday and I love it!

Necklace Pendants

I really love the rings

Great gift!
But the designs and creativity have advanced and are now better than ever.  One particular online store, Marley Lilly can monogram almost anything your little heart can think of!  Scarves, Jewelry, IPad and IPhone Cases.  I'm already thinking of some great Christmas gifts for family and friends this year!
Check out www.marleylilly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment